The entity CORRALEJO CHARTER SL has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector. Opens in a new window «This accessibility statement applies to the crlaposaa.es website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
1. Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There are logos and images with incorrect or confusing alternative text and complex images without textual description [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Non-textual content, from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are lists created incorrectly (without a list label), tables with incorrectly labeled cells and invisible labels in form elements [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Information and relationships, from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are tables not adapted to small screen sizes and form fields that are not displayed correctly on small screen sizes [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Text readjustment, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There is text that when changing the spaces and line heights is not displayed correctly [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Text spacing, from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are elements that are not accessible by keyboard, such as links to social networks, the text editor for comments, elements to sort search results, the pagination of search results or calendar arrows [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Keyboard , from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are elements that do not receive focus and therefore cannot be interacted with using the keyboard, for example [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Focus order, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There are links in which their function is not correctly identified (they have an inadequate description, text that is too generic, an inappropriate title...). [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Purpose of links, from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are headings with repeated and/or not very descriptive text [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Headings and labels, from UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are images, infographics, link or button text, headline text and content that are not translated into other languages [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Language of the parties, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- On some pages the same icon is being used for different purposes, which generates confusion [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Consistent identification, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There are error messages that are not very descriptive, or error messages that are not grouped into a single message, as well as a lack of suggestions in the form to fill in the fields correctly [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Identification of errors, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There are forms with mandatory fields where the user is not informed of this, as well as fields where a textual example of the field format is missing (such as the DNI) [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Labels and instructions, from UNE-EN 301549:2022 ]
- There are form fields where the error is reported when an incorrect value is entered but a suggestion for its correction is not reported. [requirement number 126.96.36.199 Suggestions for errors, from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There are pages with syntax errors and therefore some support product may not correctly interpret the content (duplicate page IDs, unclosed tags, incorrect construction of tags...).[requirement number 188.8.131.52 Processing, from UNE-EN 301549: 2022]
- There are pages where supporting products will not be able to obtain information, interact and be aware of the status of user interface controls, such as help messages, action result status messages, link attributes , page language image... that cannot be read by screen readers at the time they appear [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Name, function, value of UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There could be specific editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
- There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them do comply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on Wednesday, September 20, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the entity itself.
Last revision of the statement: Wednesday, Wednesday, September 20, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- content access difficulties
- formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following contact form, you can present:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- an accessible Information Request relating to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
This website applies the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The last accessibility review was conducted on Wednesday, Wednesday, September 20, 2023.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher versions and the latest versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024. The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is viewed optimally on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest current versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.